Monday 1 July 2013

How to Remove Picture Background Online?


Don’t know Photoshop??? Or other photo editing softwares, and want to Remove Background from any image, it’s very simple. Here I am posting a trick on how to Remove Picture Background Online. No need to install any complicated or space consuming softwares, or photo editing tools. You can do it easily with the help of a website application called clipping magic. It is a free online photo background editor application; you don’t even need to sign up to this website. So, let’s get started.

Step 1:
Go to clipping magic, simply Drag and drop the image for which the background needs to be removed, or click on the choose file button and browse the image from your computer.

how_to_remove_picture_background_online


Below the address bar there is the clipping magic toolbar.

toolbar



Step 2:
Highlight the portions of image you wish to keep with the green brush, and portions to be removed with red brush, for better results, reduce the brush width to minimum(10 px),as you highlight the portions a yellow coloured line appears to distinguish between the back ground and fore ground. You can see the applied changes on the right side.

How_to_remove_background_from_picture


Step 3:
You are almost done now. You can also refine the image by smoothening and blurring its edges, or assign a background colour to it, by default the image would have a transparent background. Now click on the download button and here you go.

change_background_of_image_without_any_software


Thanx for reading this post join this site for more such updates.

9 comments:

  1. grt
    new things to learn
    Wuupiieeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh It's really working. But quality is matter. To remove background from the image, I use mostly Photoshop for quality..

    ReplyDelete
  3. From online I tried at last week but I faces some problem, that's ugly odd job for me. I think hand drawn creation for photo background knockout and remove is best...beside that I can use some glamor retouching on the Image. But that's not possible in online.

    ghost mannequin

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post is related to my profession. I think it help me professional work. Thanks for sharing.

    clipping path service
    clipping path
    color correctoin service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog post.I like it. I think it help me professional work. Thanks for sharing.
    clipping path service
    clipping path
    color correctoin service
    https://www.clippingpathexclusive.com/clipping-path/

    ReplyDelete